Watch Out for the High Tide

I just recently bought the HIgh Tide stamp set from stampin' Up!'s Spring Summer Catralogue.  It think it's not until you start playing with stampsets do you realise their potential.  I love the magic of how a card can look completely different just but changing the colours you use!

I enjoyed it so much it has inspired me to get back into doing some YouTube videos.  There are 3 parts in the series and this week is PART 1 showing you how I made the black and White card.

I think this set is particularly great for coast lovers and masculine projects.  And just using one or 2 colours you can make a great impact.

















Comments

  1. Esther I love this idea - thank you for the inspiration. So pleased you liked the coloured version I made. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment