Monday 18th April- Getting the word out

I had to wait before I could show you this picture as it was going to my lovely new downline 'Ali'.  These little projects were made from just one sheet, yes 1 sheet of A4 whisper white paper! I loved making and finding ways in which I could keep on using those little scraps that were left from the printed sheet.  I took inpiration from scome colours I saw on pinterest and the Bountiful Border stamp set to come up with:
a card
Notebook
3 x Notelets
Tag
bookmark
and matchbox with a few paper clips.


 Thurday is a special day here in the UK, it's going to be Queen Elizabth's 90th Birthday!!! To celebrate the kids at the toddler group decorated these simple flags. I used drinking straws to attached to an A5 paper printed with a crown.  The kids enjoyed the sparkly gem stones! The straws were short enough to be to pokey, ha ha.


So... the other thing that is happening this Thursday is my launch.  It is a way for me to let my friends know (and anyone interested) that this is what I'm up to.  I have become a demo for a company who's products I use and love. Let me teach and share with you!  So top tip is to print of a sheet of paper - but go ahead use some Stampin Up! products on it in this case Birthday Blossoms.  Each come out slightly different and decorated in 'in colours' Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush

Comments