Cute mini Milk Carton Bird House with Well Written Dies and Bird Ballard Hanging

For my latest 'At Home' workshop we made a simple card, a hanging and this cute little bird box.  I used the designs to show them off on my Facebook Live and my You Tube channel

This colours for the hanging design was based on the Designer Series Paper that comes with the Bird Ballard suite called............. I used the blends to colour these in and a slither of paper I had a as a sample from Onstage.  If you would like to see how this was constructed head over to my Facebook Page to watch the live.

I wanted to make a birdhouse as this very cute 2"x 3 1/4" box was perfect! I found the tutorial on facebook from a lady called Maria Russell Designs.  I followed the dimensions and scoring to recreate the box but changed the decoration.  As it was for my class I made up some instructions which I have posted below.

If you would like to see the YouTube:




Let me know if you have a go making the box, especially let me know if the instructions are ok!
Thank you for coming over to my blog.

If you are in the UK and would like to place an order please let me know by the 29th of June.



Comments