My aim: Keep it simples!



I struggle to keep things simple, but I am trying really hard! Since I got to play with some new Stampin Up products before they go live on June 1st I was determined to keep it simple! 

There could have been and has been so many different directions that people went with this gorgeous, gorgeous palette from the Colour Inkspiration Challenge #CI09! Please do check out the work by pressing on this link

I used the scallop die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits, the branch stamp from Colourful Seasons and then added bloom stamps from Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.

My inspiration was slightly Japanese, without going down the blossoms route.  This is a quote from a comment I got "It looks like a 'French Cafe' curtain or the edge of freshly laundered table runner. Lush colour combo!"Little did I know it also had a French connection ;)

Comments