Friends for life

You may have heard me talk about Periscope before.  You may have no clue what it is! Well as briefly as I can explain it, it is a live broadcasting platform.  You can live broad from your device.  You can view anyone that is broadcasting from around the world live! (Or catch any videos they have previously done) Amazing right! Well my name or in technical terms, my 'handle' is @StampinStarCreations You can watch me craft and show demo's of cards and crafts I make.

Any how to cut a long story short, I have made some lovely friends through it. Both in the UK and abroad. The first card was for a lady called Linda for her Birthday.  Using a Timeless Textures and Crazy for You stamp sets.


This next card was for another friend I have made via periscope, she very kindly sent me some waz paper and 'stick-it' its fab for die cutting.  It acts as an adhesive on the back to save you fiddling with the fine lines.  On this particulat card I cut out the word thanks (which was used on another card) from a thinlit die (hello you set). Cut the same work out in Melon Mambo (hot pink) and inlayed it for a different effect.  The stick-it stuff worked amazingly on it! So a big thanks to Michaela.


Comments