Mask the effect

Its fun to play with something ab bit different that creates different effects. What am I talking about? Stencils! These masking stencils from Stampin Up are great for creating ombre effects and shapes with sponging and inks.  The thick vellum strikes again! Love the fact you can stencil, ink, emboss, stamp... you name it...  I created this card for a 1st Wedding Anniversary using their themed colour of purple and left over organza ribbon from the wedding.

This card was desgined for my Neice's birthday, something young and modern, with some sparkly gold washi tape from SAle-A-Bration, but glitter paper can be used for the same effect.


Well the boys sports day started dry... and then come the afternoon... They started off but with a few to many slipping over it was called to a hault.  My eldest son was saved from having to do the backward racing!

And just look at these cuties! Not mine I hasten to add, but like a Grandma I enjoyed the cuddles lol!  6 1 day old Guinea pigs, very tiny, very cute and they snuggled up in this half empty egg box. Everyone say awwwww


Comments