Taking up the Challege

Who doesn't like a challenge right?  Well I thought I would give it a go... over at Global Design Project they had a sketch.  OOh I thought lovely and simple to work with and lots of different ideas to be had.  So I used the same colours and stamp set that I used for a One Sheet wonder to create some little thank you cards, and jazzed up my card for the challenge using gold sequins.  I stamped the 'swishy' stamp from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar set to give me a stone wall effect.  The purple flowers were a reminder of those wall flowers that poke through the brick work!  I used some cotton ribbon to stamp a sentiment on.

Comments

  1. Lovely card Esther! The 'swishy' stamp was a perfect choice for this sketch! Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tee hee, the new named stamp! Thank you Jess. I really enjoyed it x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color choices and I love the sprinkling of those shapes in the background. I also like the way you've stamped the greeting in the the ribbon. A lot of inspiration here. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw so kind of you to say Shawn. Thank you the sketch inspired me, so it's nice to know I can inpspire others too. x

      Delete
  3. Very nice Esther, you definitely jazzed up this card. Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Project Pinterest Board. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh thanks Kylie, didn't realise I had to do that. Is it easy to do? Do I just load photo on the board?

      Delete
  4. Beautiful array of images! Lovely texture. Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment