Post Abroad

Thing cards winged there way across the pond to Australia and America! I tried to make them to what I thought would suit the lovely ladies receiving them.  These were done as part of a Facebook card swap on Artful Craftin.

This card went to Rosalie, and seemed to take forever to arrive, I was worried it might have got lost in the post, but thankfully it arrived in Australia!  So this one is using Timeless Textures and Birthday Blossoms

The next card went to America to the jolly Denise, I wanted a bit of sparkle and used whats called the 'kissing technique' where you stamp an image on a plainer surface, See edge of the card... For this card I used something from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue and the flower is using the pansy punch







Comments

  1. I didn't get to see these...so glad you posted...pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yes! I was hoping there was a post on Facebook so we could put them on there. Will go over and put a link on now. Thanks Jodi

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment