I can't believe my oldest sister is 40!!! I remember when my Mum was 40 and thinking how old that was! lol... How time flies... So in keeping with the stamping theme. I grabbed some brown packing paper and some black ink and got stamping. It was so much fun to stamp all over the place ha ha. So I got wrapping and tieing with some raffia to represent brown paper packages tied up with string (#SoundOfMusic) one of our favourite childhood films.  My dear sister is a a big craft inspiration in my life and the one who got me into Stampin Up products, For that I am forever grateful!Check out her beautiful work at Artful Stampin (just click on name to follow link)



So here is the Birthday card I made, using sponging, masking and the retired Stippled blossoms stamps.  I embossed a script stamp on top with white heat embossing to give texture.  To add even more texture I added splashed from the gorgeous grunge set.

Comments