Wedding Card and Easter Egg Competition

Artful Stampin sent me a box of goodies to play with!  In the box was a few samples of things that can be made with Stampin Up products.  Included inside was a wedding favour in white and silver.  I had a play with the vellum which is lovely and thick, can be stamped on and apparently even heat embossed!  I am yet to try that... But here is the card inspired by the wedding favour. Also used in the card was the elegant butterfly punch, timeless textures, sequins, a doillie and white jute ribbon to accent the buttterfly, dazzling diamonds glimmer paper.

And in other crafty news my boys decorated eggs for the school Egg decorating competion. This years theme was books. So the eldest (age 11)went for 'The Twits' by Rold Dahl and the youngest (age 5) did the 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' by Eric Carl. I'm pleased to announce the oldest won 1st place out of his class and the youngest won second place!

Comments