Happy Birthday To You and Honey Bee DSP, Mini Catalogue & Saleabration 2020

The Happy Birthday To You stamp set can be yours with a £45 purchase from my online shop.  I took inspiration from the Honey Bee DSP (designer Series Paper)- Oh, did I mention that is also free with a £45 purchase?!...

Where was I... Ah, yes. I took inspiration from the beautiful gold, black and white paper to create what I call a luxury card.  After heat embossing the image in gold, I used the Stampin' Up! watercolour pencil in black and a Stampin Blender pen to move the colour where I wanted it to go on the cake.  I fussy cut a little bee to add detail to the cake.  I used the rectangle stitched framelits and off set them to create an alternative look.  The black lace detail is from the Painted Labels dies (also available from the mini catalogue)

THE RIBBON- lets talk about that gold ribbon, yes gold! It was white before!!! Yes my friend, it is the whisper white crinkled seam binding in the new 2020 mini catalogue.  I swiped it with versamark in and then sprinkled with gold embossing powder and look! It worked.  It does initially make the ribbon feel still, but it becomes more pliable the more you move it.

To watch the live action on how the card was made please see the video below. 

Comments