Thinking outside the box with the bloom punch and Painted Labels Dies


Lets face it, its not the same meeting in person with others over a coffee, chatting and crafting together. But we must carry on, we must make do and mend.

Coming up with a card kits to sell to my customers with NO STAMPING! Has been a challenge, but it has forced me to think outside of the box and be resourceful with what we do have.  That is how the 'Simply 60's Spring' Kit was born.


I made a collection of 4 cards on offer using the 1/2" circle punch, bloom punch and the butterfly duet punch.  


I kept the pallet simple using Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink and Sahara Sand as the base colour, adding in touches of Whisper White and Golden Honey Designer Series Paper (that was available earlier in the year) for that gorgeous, classic black and white stripe!


I often surprise myself that there are certain fancy fold cards I haven't tried yet- the Bridge fold being one of them! I adapted the measurements so that I could get the most from an A4 sheet of cardstock

Cut along the long side of an A4 sheet at 8"
Score at 1" and 2", turn and score the otherside at 1" and 2" again
Turn to the short side and cut in half at 4 1/8"

Here is a video explaining how I did it!:




Comments