Celebrate good times come on!

Wow it has been a whole year of being a Stampin' Up! demo- I have learnt so much, grown in my creativity and business, got to know lots of new people, demonstrators and customers... and so much more- I love it! If you want to experience what I have then now would be a good time to join!  I took advantage of the Sale-A-Bration period which goes up to the end of March.  It means you get a great deal signing up.  £130 worth of products for just £99 PLUS... 2 FREE stamp sets of ANY choice! The bargain queen in me couldn't resist the offer when I signed up.  Leave a comment if you would like to know more!

Here is my part 3 installment using the High Tide stamp set in the current spring summer catalogue 2017.  I think this is actually my favourite of the 3. I love the colours and the look of it.
 To celebrate my First Anniversary as a demonstrator I am running a £10 Voucher giveaway on my facebook page. For uk, none demos. Click on the voucher below to take you to my page.  Leave a comment to say how you would spend the £10

Comments